Photography Prices & Packages
An initial consultation either in person or on Skype if you’re far away.
Ongoing Guidance and Support in the run up to the wedding and afterwards.
Me and my three cameras for the duration of the coverage.
All your images individually edited in my signature style.
A minimum of 600 images because I’m terrible at culling!
A password-protected online gallery to share as you like.
I take on a maximum of 25 weddings a year, so please do get in touch as early as possible.
See lots more info on what’s included below.
Please complete the form here to enquire about availability and receive more information as well as full pricing. Alternatively, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me on 07525 760920.
“Lauren was amazing! From the first meet and engagement shoot to the big day itself, Lauren was so friendly and we are mega happy with the results. Running up to the big day, communications were great and really put us at ease. She is amazing at the small touches too! Some great little surprises 😉
Thanks Lauren, you have done a top top job! xx”
Lawrence and May, Aug 2018
Most couples spend 5-20% of their wedding budget on the photographer, depending on the importance they on quality.
For dinner, you can buy a cheap burger or a Michelin Star work of art. In the same way, the quality of wedding photographers varies wildly. It’s dependent on many different factors….
Location: You’ll pay more for a London Wedding Photographer than coverage in a quiet village in Wales, for example. You can often find a photographer further afield that’s cheaper, even with expenses.
Style: Typically, you’ll pay more for a Fine Art Wedding Photographer compared with a more traditional approach. But the results will be very different.
Level and Experience: Photographers have varying years of experience, use different levels of equipment and have their own approaches to backup plans. This all affects price.
A Second Photographer | £250
Boudoir Session | £250
Trash the Dress Shoot | £250
Personalised Guest Book | £150
10×10″ Prestige Album | £495
Duplicate 8×8″ Parent Albums | £120 each
Wide Range of Album Styles and Sizes Available
* Free Consultations
* All my years experience
* Suggestions, Advice and Guidance throughout
* Full Day Coverage (no skipping out straight after First Dance!)
* A friend on the end of the phone at any point in the planning process
* My One Wedding a Day Promise means I'm all yours and no one elses on your special day!
* My super relaxed approach in the run up and on the day helps my couples feel totally at ease
* Want to adjust your coverage times? Decided to add in Albums? Need to upgrade or downgrade your package?
* Nothing is a problem for me!
* Weddings can be wonderful, exciting and mildly stressful events to organise so let's keep the photography bit easy? ;) Totally Flexible!
* 1-2 hour chinwag and shoot to get used to the lens and for us to get to know each other
* I believe this is a must for all wed to be's
* Provides a practice run to iron out kinks
* Busts those nerves ahead of the wedding day
* Helps me get to know you as individuals and as a couple
* I'll treat you to a coffee (or something stronger) and we'll relive the day after the dust has settled
* On a tablet, we can review your images and chat through your Album requirements
* I'll bring Album Examples to help you visualise your ideas
* Password-protected, beautifully presented and easy to share with all your guests!
* Sample gallery within the first 1-2 weeks of around 100 images
* 1-2 solid days wediting time to perfect your images
* A lovingly put together USB hamper just as soon as the rest of the images are perfected!
* I'll hold your hand through the whole planning process
* I want you to feel like you can approach me with anything; early stages timeline planning? Styling advice, supplier recommendations or just that little niggling something that's keeping you up at night?
* Even after the wedding, if you have queries or wonderings just holler! I'm here!
Create your first family heirloom with a beautiful Fine Art album. Lovingly made in the UK, these albums are available in various sizes, colours and covers.
Prices start from £250 for an 8×8″ 30 page linen album, right up to £550 for a sassy, big 12×12″ 40 page leather/brushed metal/acrylic fronted one.
I’ll bring some examples along to our meeting so you can have a look whilst we chat over a coffee but you’ll get no hard sell from me. It’s a personal choice.
While £750 seems a lot of money to most people for a days work, it doesn’t actually buy a day – it buys about a week once you take into account all that a photographer must accomplish; Correspondence, wedding fairs, engagement shoots, consultations, high kit costs, website fees, marketing, insurance, travel costs, wedding shoots, editing etc. they all take time and money.
So, when you take into account a typical photographer might do 25-30 weddings a year, and has considerable business costs, the hourly rate is about £8ph. That’s not quite minimum wage.
This is important because, if you’re choosing a photographer in this budget range, you should prepare yourself with knowledge to help you find the best you can.
* Go to see at least 3 photographers so you can compare.
* Ensure your photographer has at least shadowed another, more experienced photographer...if not shot a number solo. If not, they could be missing essential knowledge.
* Find out how many weddings they will have covered by the time of your wedding. Ideally it should be more than ten.
* Ask to see some printed work and full wedding days. If they can’t show you this, it might suggest they aren’t serious.
* Make sure they have a full set of backup equipment and are fully insured.